Hussein Al Deek Concert, Oregon Convention Center, February 28, 2015
Hussein Al Deek - Live in Portland! The Arab American Cultural Center of Oregon is excited to co-sponsor Singing Superstar, Hussein Al Deek with Maestro Talal Daour andsinger Ali Bourgi - Live in Concert in Portland, Oregon on February 28, 2015 at the Oregon Convention Center.
Doors open at 8:00. Dinner 8:30 p.m.
AACCO and PSU's Middle East Studies Center join forces to showcase Arab culture at the second annual 'Beaverton International Celebration'
"The weather was glorious, the park and facilities were beautiful, and the festival was incredibly well-organized – my hat is off to Beaverton," said Said Fakih, who helped to set up the tent and sold pastries – baklava and ma’amoul – on site.
"It's important that we support events like this, as it helps to forge new alliances and partnerships. It also gives AACCO the opportunity to share the richness and beauty of Arab culture with the community at large,” he said.
Hosted by Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation District, the Beaverton International Celebration was part of the city's annual "Party in the Park" festival. Free and open to the public, this cultural event offers Beaverton's diverse populations a venue to share their culture's music, dance, arts, crafts, traditional dress, and history.
Page 1 of 16<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next > End >>
Promoting Arab Heritage
- Arab Mothers Day
- ARAB AMERICAN CULTURAL CENTER OF OREGON TO HOST THIRD ANNUAL ARAB FESTIVAL – ‘MAHRAJAN’ – AT PCC SYLVANIA
- Third annual AACCO 'Mahrajan' to take place Sept. 22
- AACCO to participate in 'Beaverton International Celebration'
- Islamic Art: Mirror of the Invisible World
- Second Annual Arab Festival – ‘MAHRAJAN’, September 25th, 2011
- ‘Arabs gone Wild’ Comedy show, September, 2010
- First Arab Festival, September, 2010
- World Beat Festival, June 2011
- Arab-American Community Sale to Benefit Haiti, March, 2010
- World Beat Festival, June, 2010
- “Toward Understanding: Community and Diversity…in our own Backyard”, November, 2009